DFT® Announces CAD and 3D Model Files Platform
DFT® is proud to announce the launch of our new CAD File platform!
You can now download DFT® Check Valve CAD files in multiple formats directly from our online product catalog!
The platform, which is powered by TraceParts® a world-leading digital engineering 3D content company, has DFT® CAD and 3D model files available when you need them, 24/7.
Start expediting your design projects today by spending less time modeling with this accurate and high quality file platform.
How does it work?
Once you find your check valve on the DFT® website online product catalog, determined by size/style/class specification, just click on the “3D” link to then choose what type of CAD file format you need.
How to get a CAD File:
- Search for your check valve by product code on the DFT® online catalog or Find your check valve by style/size/class specification, then navigate to the product code page
- Click on the “3D” link located on the right side of the page
- Select the CAD format you require from the dropdown menu
- Click on the “Download” button
At DFT® we strive to make your procurement journey an easy one. Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in any way.
- The ability to see all catalog offerings online
- The ability to drill down to specific materials/wants/needs
- The ability to download 2d/3d files (list all file types from TraceParts) available on-demand
|Available Files Types
|Revit Family File (RFA)
|AutoCAD (DWG) - 2D
|AutoCAD (DWG) - 3D
|BricsCAD (DWG) - 2D
|TENADO CAD 3D
|BricsCAD (DWG) - 3D
|TopSolid (< v 7.0)
|TopSolid (v 7.8)
|DXF - 2D
|DXF - 3D
Choose DFT® for Your Check Valve CAD Files
At DFT®, our experienced and knowledgeable valve experts are available to help you find the ideal solution for your model file needs. Check out the following resources to learn more about our valve solutions and how they benefit a wide variety of industries:
- Check valve catalog and brochure
- Control valve catalog and selection eBook
- Application Success Stories